Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back to Cable TV with mixed feelings

I gave in to the pressure to return to cable.

The kids flat out won this battle as we have been under assault all year to get back cable and now back to watching their favorite Disney and Nickelodeon shows.  I hate to admit it but I've been watching quite of bit of Motocross, Moto GP , and Superbike racing lately and what a season of racing we've had in all the different styles. Wish it were different but I even priced out renting/buying content via iTunes/Amazon Video & TV, and DVD's for the content but at an average of 2.99 a show the cost would add up.  Now if it were just a few shows I could see the big cost savings but you start getting into a half-a-dozen TV shows and movies to boot and your're right up there with cable. Please prove me wrong if you can but Hollywood greed has got us by the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment